ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_vote_lcapjutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_voting_barjutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_vote_lcapjutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_voting_barjutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. I_vote_rcap 
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
Sasori jutsus kisame jutsu Deidara zetsu

Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reawakenedsasori
Admin
Reawakenedsasori

jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Empty
PostSubject: Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.   jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am

-----------------JUTSU ARSENAL I----------------------------

Name:Akahigi • Hyakki no Souen - Red Secret Technique • Performance of the Hundred Puppets
Range of effect: Long-short
Type: Puppetry
RUA:S-Rank
Sasori takes out a scroll that is attached to his back. He hold it up and releases the seal. Out flies out 100 puppets all wearing red with various weaponry. He then opens up a door next to his heart that connects his chakra directly to the puppets. This is one of his final techniques and will over run anyone who doesn't have the ability to fight back against 100 puppets and break all of them.

Name:Akatsuki Astral Projection Technique (Unnamed)
Range: Extremely long-short
Type:Ninjutsu
RUA:S-rank
All of the akatsuki members are able to do this. By doing the necessary hand seals they are able to project themselves to one spot for meetings. Even if they are on opposite sides of the worlds. They appear as translucent forms of themselves and are many colors. They are able to act in conjunction with other members to do combination jutsu like the Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin.

Name:Suna Bunshin no Jutsu - Sand Clone Technique
Range: Medium
Type: Ninjutsu
RUA: Chuunin
Element: Sand
The user makes sand clones of themselves. There must be sand around them for them to use this jutsu. The sand clone is exactly like them in every way or the puppet's way. Once hit with a strong blow the Clone will disintegrate into sand. The user can do this with little worry about chakra.

Name of the Weapon:Sasori's Poision

Description: Sasori's poison is a thick purple color. In it's liquid form, it is a very dark purple. With the gas form, it is much lighter in color. Sasori has this located in every weapon of his puppets making every attack that is hit, lethal.

Abilities: The poison has two functions. One, it paralyzes the opponent for three days. Two, it kills the opponent within those three days. It is a very potent poison because there is only one way to get rid of it completely. That is to take the patient and remove their poison by a method only shown by Sakura. It seems to also be known by Tsunade and her assistant. Even with the antidote that Sakura made for herself, that only works for a limited amount of time. Unless you know Sakura and got the antidote from her, your dead.

Story: Sasori made this poison himself with his own design. He seems to have used it to test Chiyo and her poison mastery abilities. It was countered by Sakura however by taking the poison directly out with a chakra bubble. Sakura then made an antidote and used it numerous times. Sasori uses it in all his weaponry and puppets.

-----------------------------------Kazekage-----------------------------------

Name:Third Kazekage
Battle Type:Offensive, Defensive
Description: Sasori killed third Kazekage then turned him into a human puppet. It is considered his favorite puppet currently. It deeply resembles the third Kazekage with the addition of weapons and puppet skin and limbs. It has yellow eyes and a dark gray-brown coat. The puppet has Dark gray-blue hair. He has multiple large blades that come out from his right arm. On the other arm has many seals attached to it. Underneath his coat is a metallic circuit that seems to control his magnetic abilities. He is able to move very quickly as well. He keeps the puppet in a scroll in his right sleeve.
Weaponry:

Large Switch Blades: These are located in the right arm. They come out from behind his coat and thrust passed his hand by about 2 feet. They are extremely powerful able to break any metal.

Seal of One thousand Puppet Arms Release: The seals are located in the left arm. The arm opens up and then the seals are visible.

Name: One Thousand Puppet Arms release
Range: Long
Type: Puppetry?
RUA: S-rank
Sasori uses his Puppet of the third sand kage first. The puppet's left arm then opens up and has seals within them. Sasori then makes the tiger seal and releases the seals sending a thousand puppet arms from the seals at the opponent. Hidden within these arms are tunnels that can shoot kunai with strings attached to them. This can trapped the opponent if they dodge them. They are meant to be blocked.

Another tunnel can shoot poison gas at the opponent. Even the slightly whiff of the poison gas will paralyze the opponent and kill them in three days. The arms can detach from the puppet and can also retract.

Magnetic Circuit: This runs through the puppets chest and can be opened up to fire a large blast of chakra.

Name: Magnetically Formed Chakra Blast
Range: Long
RUA: S-Rank
Sasori makes the puppet open a door in his chest that fires a large blast of chakra. This will kill the opponent upon full impact. The speed of it is extremely fast taking only milliseconds to get to the opponent. This is impossible to dodge and must be blocked by something like chakra shield. However, a person that does block it that way must have a high level of chakra to sustain the power of this jutsu.

Name of Jutsu:Iron Sand
Range of effect:Long
Type:Ninjutsu
Clan Based: The third Kazekage's clan which is unknown.
Elemental Affinity:Magnetism
Rank you can use it at: S-rank
Two lines describing Jutsu: Sasori uses his human puppet of the third Kazekage and uses it's magnetism abilities against the opponent. Iron sand comes from the puppets mouth and can be formed into large objects or many small ones. The jutsu is very good against other puppets since it will get into the puppets gears and render it useless. This sand is laced with Sasori's poison.

Name:Satetsu Kaihou - Iron Sand World Method
Range: Long-short
First thing that must be performed his the Iron sand jutsu. Sasori mixes the Iron sand with Poison and sends an enormous amount of Iron sand at the opponent. The Iron sand turns into individual spikes which if cut by will stop moving and die unless an antidote is applied. This will change the battle field immensely and is very hard to dodge and block.

Name:Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers
Range:short-Medium
Iron sand must be performed first then they turn it into small piercing clumps which then come at the opponent at intense speed. They must all they can to dodge it because blocking will just damage them. This will kill the opponent if they are hit multiple times since the clumps are like actual bullets and come at a rapid fire rate.

------------------------------Hiruko-------------------------------

Name: Hiruko
Battle Type: Offensive, Defensive
Hiruko is what Sasori is mainly shown as. Sasori travels inside this puppet and everyone around him views him as his puppet. Hiruko's body is very low to the ground and wears the Akatsuki Uniform making it seem like he is dragging himself across the ground. It has serious eyes and is rather intimidating. It wears a face mask to hide it's teeth which show that Hiruko is actually a puppet and Not the Real Sasori. One more feature that Hiruko has that is often shown is it's tail. It seems to be made by a metal Alloy. It is separated into links which are attached to balls in the center that are silver. It can move at free will and in any direction.

Once it takes the Akatsuki uniform off, all of it's weaponry is shown.

Weapons:

Hiruko's Tail: its a tail that comes out from the back of Hiruko. It is very flexible and can withstand much powerful attacks before breaking. The only thing seen being able to break it was the Third Kazekages weaponry. At the tip of it's stinger is a dose of poison. The poison is Sasori's own type of poison.(Above) The tail is easily maneuverable and can be used as a defense against Non elemental Attacks. It can extend about 20 meters from the puppet.

Senbon Launcher: Located in the mouth of Hiruko. It fires hundreds to thousands of Senbon at the opponent at a rapid fire rate. The opponent must be a very skilled Shinobi to dodge these. (Like...S-Rank) It is also laced with the poison.

Hiruko's Shell: This is a defensive shield against attacks. It is located on Hiruko's back and it looks like a mask. It seems to only be breakable by an extremely powerful attack. It is usually hidden behind the Akatsuki Uniform.

Senbon Rocket Arm: This is Hiruko's left arm. It is actually a rocket that flies out near it's opponent and then shoots out bars. The bars then open up and send on Senbon at the opponent. This is even harder to dodge than the Senbon launcher.

---------------------------------Insane Stuff--------------------------------

Name: Performance of the Hundred Puppets
Type: Offensive, Defensive
These puppets come out of a scroll that is attached to Sasori's back. He controls them with his own puppet body. They are one hundred puppets that come out of this and can all be used at a masterful skill by Sasori only. They are all about the same size except for one that seems to be monstrous compared to the others.
Weaponry: Various blades

Name:Akahigi • Hyakki no Souen - Red Secret Technique • Performance of the Hundred Puppets
Range of effect: Long-short
Type: Puppetry
RUA:S-Rank
Sasori takes out a scroll that is attached to his back. He hold it up and releases the seal. Out flies out 100 puppets all wearing red with various weaponry. He then opens up a door next to his heart that connects his chakra directly to the puppets. This is one of his final techniques and will over run anyone who doesn't have the ability to fight back against 100 puppets and break all of them.

--------------------------------Sasori-------------------------------

Name:Sasori
Type: Offensive
This is Sasori as a puppet. He has a stack of scrolls on his back that he uses to do some of his jutsu. He has the same red hair. His Life container is now visible and he has blades on his back. They come out and are used on the sides of him. His stomach is now open and has a coil that seems to be able to have the ability to move him around. It is also drenched in poison. He has the ability to reattach himself after he is broken.

Weaponry:

Fire and Water Circuit: These are tunnels that come out from Sasori's hands. They shoot out Fire and water with the addition of a proper Scroll. The fire comes out at a very fast rate and so does the water.

Name: Fire Scroll
Range: Long-medium
Type: Puppetry/ Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
RUA:S
This is the first scroll on Sasori's back. It is used to activate the flame system in the Circuits on his hand. Once the user decides use the scroll, it then disappears. The scroll is mainly used like a sacrifice for the power of the flamethrower. The flames that appears comes out quickly and are very powerful. They will kill the opponent upon impact. It can be intensified by the twisting of Sasori's wrist into a beam like attack.

Name:Water Scroll
Range:Long-Medium
Type:puppetry/Ninjutsu
Element:Water
RUA:S
This is the fourth scroll on Sasori's back. It is used to activate the water system in the Circuits on his hand. Once the user decides use the scroll, it then disappears. The scroll is mainly used like a sacrifice for the power of the water gun. The water that appears comes out quickly and are very powerful. It can be intensified by the twisting of Sasori's wrist into a beam like attack. This enables it to break through rock and other surfaces besides very strong metals and rock.(Diamond)

Sasori's Coil: This is found at Sasori's stomach region. It is a very long coil that is drenched in poison. It has the ability to reel in and out and can also pull Sasori around and into the air. It has a stinger at the beginning of it. It is very flexible and can move even better than Hiruko's tail since it is much smaller. It almost resembles a garden hose, beside that fact that it is purple and has poison all over it.

Sasori's Wings: They are blades that connect to Sasori's back and go to his sides. The are very sharp and can rotate making them very lethal. When Sasori is in the air, he is able to guide himself enough to kill potential victims. The way he gets into the air is by the Coil.

N I N J U T S U

- Hitokugutsu
Type: Puppet Creation
Range: 0-5 Feet
Classification: Kage / Forbidden
Description: Sasori's unique jutsu, combining medical and embalming techniques. First he removes the entrails with fire-chakra, incinerating them to mere ash. After he has washed the corpse clean he'll drain the blood from every capillary in its body with medical ninjutsu. Then, by slicing open the joints and chest cavities he'll implant machinery while working on the flesh, strengthening it significantly. After inserting traps and weapons, the muscles and tendons are replaced with elastic, igh-strength rubber coils, the bone replaced by a mix of metal. He'll then perform an embalming technique to preserve it from rotting away, allowing it to keep its human form. Due to their unique design, Sasori's puppets retain chakra and subsequently ninjutsu they may have used in their previous life. He even used this same technique on himself to grant him immortality, selecting his heart-- the largest producer of chakra-- as his final attachment to flesh.

Name: Seikan Hasami | Grand Scorpion of The Bleeding Hearts:: Sasoriza
Type of Summon: Unrolling the scroll with a chakra wire, Sasori will simultaneously apply a length of chakra string from the handgrip to the final kanji on the end. Because Sasori lacks blood, a source of chakra mixed with a fragment of blood will suffice. Each use however, brings his heart closer to failure.
Species: Insectoid [Scorpion]
Elemental Affinity: Variable
Clan: None
Theme: 'The Kraken' // Hans Zimmer, 'Dark Deeds' // John Williams,
Description:
A massive beast plated in varying shades of grey, black and dark brown creating a fortified carapace across the scorpion's body. A pair of massive pincers extend from its shoulders, accompanied by a smaller pair. Its tail is equally large, proportionate to its body and tipped with a vicious sword-like stinger and lined with needle-like barbs. The stinger secrets a poison akin to that which Sasori uses for his weapons, although higher in concentration making it far more lethal. A quadrupal set of crimson eyes glare out at the world, set above a network of buzzsaw-like mandibles meant for shredding prey. At the center of its back, is a long complex circular set of seals tattooed into the scorpion. At each end of the calligraphy line a heart canister similar to Sasori's own is embedded in the flesh. Each heart beats strong to the will of the scorpion and the beast commands the echoes of chakra they once presided over.

Placed on its body like graffiti, numerous tags are permanently engraved, etched with kanji. Fragments of ancient, massive rusted chains still dangle from its spear-like legs. At the center of its head, a large Suna hourglass is tattooed. Similar markings adorn its rarely-exposed belly, and a long chain of red kanji scale up the length of its tail. Seikan will only speak when necessary, and seems to be on relatively good terms with Sasori, primarily for his offer of shinobi hearts with each Hitokugutsu added to his collection. The voice expels from the jaws as a cold baritone, laced with crushed glass and gravel; Its throat ravaged by the techniques of various villages.

Story:
The Shinigami's pet, the ancient tribes would say.
A beast who devoured the souls of the fell-judged by the Shinigami. A scorpion so large, and fearsome that the very ground shook beneath its feet, and entire city's--conveniently long forgotten--fell to it in a single night, razing pockets of humans as it went, consuming the corpses of the slaughtered. It was the very essence that kept Amatersu and Tsukiyomi from joining as one in the sky.
Tribal elders, spoke of it as if it were alive. The Seikan Hasami, it was called, its very tail balanced the sun on the tip, and when its hunger grew the fiery orb descended into its waiting jaws, ushering in darkness. There, Amaterasu combated the beast during nightfall for his survival, weilding the mighty Anenonkoku. And in the day, Seikan swallowed Tsukuyomi and fought with her, only during the Lunar Eclipse, did Tsukuyomi succumb to the poison and her kimono stained itself with crimson.
And during a solar eclipse, both met on the battlefield against the scorpion and fought until their bitter loathing drove them apart once more. Perhaps the myth was true, that such a beast existed that combated the very gods themselves?

Souzou Yokishiro believed that myth in some areas was more believable than reality. He spent months tolling over various accounts of supposed sightings, of Sand Worms being found dead on the desert floor, bloated with poison. Countless summoning equations were performed, numerous unique fuuinjutsu devised and yet with each try the ritual failed.
His work was ridiculed by the public, rejected by the government and inevitably he was deemed a nuisance to society and locked away. There, alone in the stone cell his mind sank into depression, and with a single shard of glass took up the absentminded habit of lightly cutting his wrists. Each day he cut himself once, until his arms were mottled by scar tissue. Local shinobi came to prod him, throw things and egg Souzou on to suicide.
Soon his cell floor was littered with pieces of paper, and ugly seals.
The Shukaku attack occured, the mighty beast swinging its tail and beckoning the very desert itself to its call. Suna was doomed to die by its own creator. As the air blasts ripped apart the walls, tore down building and shattered shinobi into splashes of crimson, the glass slipped. The cut drew itself deep across the wrist and liquid crimson leaked out onto the floor. With a heavy sigh he sat back against the wall, using the very blood to reconstruct his seals, performing equations in his head.
Writing the incantation on the floor, he repeated the words aloud as the blood flowed freely down his arms, the light fading from his eyes. From his view, he watched as Suna burned to the ground beneath Shukaku's might. "I give my soul in blood, my breath and body in blood, Sasoriza I offer you my heart." He murmured distantly before collapsing into the center of the seal.
The remaining chakra made contact, and something spectacular happened. A great explosion of bright green-blue chakra erupted from the prison, scattering debris and pulverized stone high into the air. Atop the great structure, stood a fearsome creature, its four eyes ablaze the tail that balanced the very sun and moon, raising into the air its point gleaming.

In the path of the two titans, tremendous chakra collided, entire sections of the city-state levelled in their wake. A great canyon remaining where Seikan triumphed over Shukaku, and tore the beasts heart from its chest, its bloodlust unmatched. Returning to the vast sands, Souzou's work was compiled and engraved into a deeply coveted scroll. Hundreds of years later, a similar incident occured yet involving Shukaku's host, Gaara and Deidara from Iwagakure. During the earth-shaking battle between Earth and Sand, Sasori paid a deeply needed visit to the Kazekage's office--killing a dozen or so shinobi on the way. Taking the scroll in Hiruko's hand, the puppetmaster tucked it into his robe.

Every so often, a chill whisper ushers from the scroll. Cold and unyeilding, like death itself, the voice enters the puppetmaster's mind. A small fee, for being in the man's possession, Seikan is allowed to view the world through the eyes of Hiruko--using his scorpion-like body as a medium, and more notably when Sasori uses himself in combat, the wild, bloodthirsty look of a Shinigami.

Jutsu List:

Ability's:

- Ichidai Kaiku no Jutsu
Range: Chakra Strings
Type: Supplementary / Repair
Effect:
Sasori's knowledge of puppets has expanded vastly in his lifetime, due in part to facing multiple skilled enemies from all over the world. He's devoted his life to the working's of them, and now after turning himself into a puppet, it seems his chakra is willing to ascend to something greater. When initially developing his Hitokugutsu art, he delved deeply into Medical Ninjutsu, understanding the working's of the body. Because a Hitokugutsu is literally a human corpse fused with machinery, it would be theoretically possible to stimulate cell growth with chakra and create extensions of a machine. By focusing hic chakra into chakra wires or his hands, he'll essentially force the Human Puppet to resuscitate its cells and hyper-extend its limbs and parts. This allows Sasori to actually manipulate the puppet into a modified form, however, doing so makes the puppet extremely vulnerable to critical damage meaning a single shuriken or kunai could jam the entire process and cripple the puppet. By manipulating the mechanics of weaponry, Sasori could regenerate the weapon into a very weak form or use whatever it left to try and make something out of it in a few seconds. However, precision is needed for a mutation--such as converting back weapons into wings, and reworking the body into a different shape entirely--and a single hit in combat critically hampers the puppet. An example could include turning a puppet into an aerial weapon or a senbon launcher into a thrusting spear by fusing the metal into a single spike.

- Suna Bunshin no Jutsu
Type: Clone Skill
Range: 5-10 Meters
Classification: Chuunin / Defensive
Note: Applicable only to bare earth
Description: By applying his chakra to the sand in a similar method to Gaara of The Sand, Sasori can create an exact replica of himself and a puppet if it is within the range listed above. Chakra will maintain a chameleon affect, turning the sand or earth into a color replica of them. Once hit, the puppet loses its chakra-induced color and begins to disintegrate into a clump of sand. The Suna bunshin can be applied to any form of sand, or granular earthy substance.

Soushouha -- Manipulating Blades
Range: 0-10 M
Type: Tactical
Class: Suna Jutsu
Description: Connecting blades with a single chakra wire, Sasori will draw them into the air, hovering around him. However, With Sasori's bodily modifications he may take numerous blades of all sizes with various chakra strings.

- Third Eye
Type: Reconaissance
Range: 0-25 Meters
Note: Applicable with granular substance
Description: Forming a claw with one hand, the user will condense chakra in their hand, drawing any earthy or granular substance into their hand. The user will then close one eye, forming a handseal with their free hand then place that hand on their eye. Invisibily linked to the optic nerve, the user can use this to spy on the enemy effectively, and even blind them by dispersing the eye.

- Body-Flicker Technique
Type: Standard
Range: 0 Meters
Classification: Chuunin
Description: A basic manuever, using a high burst of chakra to grant high-speed movement, or escape. Usually this is masked by dust, leaves or a smoke screen.

- Heart and Soul Skill
Type: Forbidden
Range: 0-50 Meters
Classification: Forbidden
Description: The core root of Sasori's flawless imortality. By activating an internal seal with chakra, Sasori will transmute his heart into chakra along with its canister. In the process, Sasori's very soul will encompass the heart, using it as an anchor to reality while both travel through a laid out chakra wire to the new host puppet body. Upon reaching the body--which happens quickly-- facial appearances are replicated along with Sasori's eyes. The face is incapable of emotion or speech. The soul and Heart synchronize once more and spread their chakra through the new body, this is used to transport Sasori's concsiousness in the event of his body being smashed beyond self-repair.

- Kenboushou no Jutsu -- Amnesia Technique
Type: Sealing
Range: 0 Meters
Classification: Jounin
Description: Forming the needed handseals after his opponent has been bound in place, Sasori will press his middle and index fingers on the opponent's 'third-eye' dpression on the forehead. His own chakra will fly through their nervous system, rooting itself at the very core of the brain forming a glowing blue kanji. The kanji will then send out tendrils of japanese text like a parasite. The opponent is knocked unconcious immediately and will awake with no memory of ever having fought Sasori nor being placed under the technique. When the seal is broken from a maximum radius of 5 miles, the afflicted shinobi becomes his loyal servant. Sasori also can use this technique to sedate Hitokugutsu victim's while his jutsu converts them.
- Kenshoubuu Ketsureki no Jutsu -- Amnesia Rupture Technique
Range: 5 Miles
Description: Not truly considered an offensive technique, more like a safeguard against medical nin attempting to remove his Kenshoubuu Seal. Should the seal make contact with Healing Chakra around the cranium or focused on the brain, the seal breaks down violently, causing multiple aneurisms to occur across the brain along major blood vessels and lobes. Such a catastrophic aneurism results in permanent memory loss or kills the shinobi. Sasori can also use this technique within a 5 mile radius should he discover that his spy has been compromised or the shinobi is still alive after the task has been completed.
Shinobi ( Usernames ) ::
- hyuuga24
- kabuto yakushi

- Astral Projection Art -- Akatsuki
Range: -
Type: -
Classification: Supplementary
Description: This unnamed astral projection technique is used by Akatsuki to gather at one location, even while members are in different parts of the world. By forming the needed handseal, an astral form of their being will appear at the desired location. This spirit can act in conjunction with other members to do combination jutsu like the Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin. While in the spirit form, the member’s voice will sound deep and distorted.

Twin Artist Creation -- Unnamed
Range: Normal (10-60 yards) Far ( 1 mile)
Note: Sasori + Deidara ONLY
Classification: Akatsuki Special
Description: Used to totally desolate every enemy around them, Deidara first dips both hands into his clay pouches, maximizing the clay-capacity of his mouths. While his palm-mouths shape the clay into either a sculpture or just a mass of clay, Sasori summons Sandaime Kezekage. In unison with Deidara Sasori releases his iron sand, while Deidara injects small birds or a mass of clay into the sand. Using Sandaime's magnetic chakra, and the clay's maleable texture, he'll spread it out evenly through the sand.
Once this is done, Sasori will split the Iron Sand into whatever shape he wishes, such as tendrils, spears, shuriken, each particle carrying exploding clay. With Deidara's kekkei-genkai, he can control whether it detonates or not, preventing anything from being wasted, while the magnetic chakra grants the explosive-sand the qualities of a homing weapon.
Upon detonation, the explosion vaporizes the poison that fully covers the sand, turning it into a lethal mist. The explosion itself easily blasts through most conventional defense jutsu as well, simoltaneously poisoning. A single scratch from the sand also is toxic, and the Sand--because its under control--can be manipulated to suddenly lash out an an escaping enemy.
It actually seems Deidara and Sasori finally agreed on a work of art.

: ~ Fuuinjutsu ~ :

- Genryuu Kyuu Fuuin -- Mystical Nine Dragon Seal
Type: Sealing / Supplementary
Range: 0-10 Meters
Classification: Kage
Description: Akatsuki members will first summon the huge "king of hell" statue. This statue has its mouth bound and eyes covered. Once they begin the technique, the mouth binding will fall away and nine spectral dragons will emerge from its mouth to strike the jinchuuriki. This will then begin the extraction process. With the absence of Orochimaru, the process will take three straight day and nights. During this period the members will release the same exact amount of power as that of the bijuu, this synchronization will thus allow its removal. As the extraction continues, the statues eyes will open to reveal the current status of previous jinchuriki captures, with irises appearing in the eyes to apparently represent a capture.

- Gofuu Kekkai -- Five Seal Barrier
Type: Defense / Attack
Range: 0-10 Meters
Classification: Kage
Description: Gofuu Kekkai is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. The five "kin" (prohibition) seals act together to form a barrier to the entrance of their cave. The cave door itself is marked with one tag, and four other tags are located within a few hundred meters of each other. To remove the barrier, all five tags must be removed at the same moment.

Knowing that the barrier has this weakness, Akatsuki added a further protection. When the four surrounding tags are removed, a doppelganger of the person who removed it will emerge from the ground and battle them. The doppelganger can utilize all the same moves as the original, even bloodline techniques. [/color]

~ Sandaime Techniques // S A T E T S U ~

- Satetsu -- Iron Sand
Type: Special
Note: Sandaime Kazekage + Sasori
Range: 0-25 Meters
Classification: Offensive / Ninjutsu
Description: Inspired by a previous Shukaku host, Sandaime Kazekage created his own style of jutsu. After Sandaime was converted into a Puppet his techniques still live on, produced by chakra and saturated with Sasori's poisons. Sandaime's Chakra is unique being that its magnetic and like Shukaku's Jinchuriki it can be manipulated into a vast array of forms. Even a scratch from Iron Sand is lethal.

- Satetsu: Autumnal Showers
Range: 10-35 Meters
Classification: Offensive; Area-Sweep / Ninjutsu
Description: An area sweep attack formed by grouping particles of Iron Sand together to form javelines. The javelines are suspended in the air, then launched at the enemy in a wide-bore spray with enough force, durability and velocity to shatter conventional shields and weapons. The javelins, like the sand, are poisoned.(continues to part 2)
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukisrevived.forumotion.com
Reawakenedsasori
Admin
Reawakenedsasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.   jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 am

--------------------JUTSU ARSENAL II--------------------------------

- Satetsu: World Creation
Range: 10-45 Meters
Classification: Offensive; Area-Sweep / Ninjutsu
Description: An area sweep attack with Iron Sand that forms a lattice work across the battlefield. Each bar of sand is bristling with spikes, with occasional spears shooting out at akward angles. The lattice is huge, while it may not cover up to 50 meters, its tall for a reason. If the construction doesn't kill enemies instantly ( it fans out as a spray of spines) a well executed combo will. Sasori with Sandaime can control how the lattice forms, where it constructs and how wide. The entire lattice, like the sand, is poisoned.

- Satetsu no Shuriken
Range: 5-15 Meters
Type: Special / Offensive
Description: Summoning clumps of sand together, Sasori will fire literal shuriken made of iron sand in rapid succession at his opponents. The shuriken-- like Suna Shuriken-- not only slice but tear off and smash objects on impact. All shuriken, like the sand, is poisoned.

- Satetsu: Poison Mist Cremation
Range: 10-20 Meters
Description: After Sandaime's Satetsu or Iron Sand is released, Sasori will combine his poison's lethality with a katon scroll. His poison is already flammable due to its toxicity and saturates the naturally regenerative sand in the puppet with a series of small internal pores. Combining Sasori's already potent Katon Scroll with the Iron Sand, Sasori will shoot a fireball into the sand as it is released into the air. The resulting impact scatters the sand outwards, and vaporizes the poison into a lethal mist. Naturally, Sasori is unaffected, enemies will fall into a deep paralysis followed by sensory deprivation once the poison takes affect either by inhalation or open cuts. Should an enemy be soaked by water at the time of this attack, their pores are open allowing the poison to seep in through their skin unless proper medical ninjutsu is applied.

- Satetsu no Kaze -- Iron Sand Wind
Range: 5-20 Meters
Description: A deadly Iron Sand technique, where Sasori splits a clump of Iron Sand into individual particles. These particles are still lethal. When Sasori commands, Sandaime will send the swarm speeding towards his opponents . The smal iron grains will be abrasive to bare skin and cause cuts. Although the amount of poison is extremely small it should still be treated as deadly.

- Raiton: Static Discharge
Tier: Magnetism
Range: 0-45M
Type: Supplementary
Effect: Utilizing the Sandaime's mangetism chakra, Sasori will expand it with the chakra discharging device embedded within the puppets chest. By doing this he can effectively grind and disintegrate weapons to further his Iron Sand Arsenal. With strong enough pressure, Sasori can even rip out the target's iron molecules that are found in blood--killing them--and fire them or manipulate.

~I T Z U - H I N O S H I// Fire, Combustion~

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu -- Grand Fireball
Range: (~0-15M)
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Effect: When Itzu's body was converted into a Hitokugutsu via Sasori's bloody process, her tenketsu remained intact. Because her chakra is perfectly preserved, Sasori can form the required handseals and command Itzu to unleash Goukakyuu; A focused, high-speed fireball capable of incinerating conventional shields and persons in its path.

Katon: Shininkuahana no Jutsu -- Crimson Petals
Range Close (~0-10M), Mid (~10-20)
Type; Offensive
Effect: By focusing Itzu's chakra, Sasori will loose oil from Itzu's mouth, coating the steel wires she uses in it. Following this, a release of fire will conflagarate the wires, turning them into deadly weapons that can trail numerous kunai and explosives. When stabbed the enemy's skin will be splashed with ignited oil, instantly causing scarring long-lasting damage to the body.

Phoenix Flower Technique
Effect: Focusing fire chakra, Sasori will force Itzu to loose several fireballs from her mouth, acting as small meteors that can cause smashing damage as well as send out harmful sparks. The flames can conceal weapons, giving them more lethality as metal can explode under high temperatures.

Katon: Sen Ryuuka no Jutsu -- Triple Dragon Flame
Rnge (~0-25M)
Ty;e Offensive
Elemental Affinity: Combustion
Effect: ABy activating his own Katon scrolls, Sasori will have Itzu fire Karyuu Endan from her mouth, while he looses his own high-powered flame throwers. The combined intensity will easily incinerate enemy puppets, people and weapons. Also, Sasori can further use the three flamethrowers to close in enemies from three different angles.

Katon: Explosive Finale
Type: Slayer/Tactical
Effect: utilizing chakra wires and Itzu's steel wires, Itzu will fire numerous kunai from the kunai launchers, using them as a distraction as a dozen explosive packs filled with notes are strung along steel wires. These wires will be tied to kunai and move along the sides, subtly closing the enemy in. Once behind the enemy(s), the kunai will interloop, allowing the rest to bind the enemy to a tree or natural obstacle. Bound, the explosive packets will release their cargo. Itzu will finish them off, with a blast from Karyuu Endan, absolutely obliterating the enemy in a spectacular explosion.

Katon: Encore
Type: Slayer/Tactical
Effect: using Itzu's magnetic strips, wires and explosive scrolls, Sasori will deploy the kunoichi's full array of explosives. After using the Shadow Replication tags on her shoulders, he'll unleash a thousand or more explosive tags from 10 large scrolls. The air is literally filled with paper, each bearing a varying degree of explosive. Using this as a distraction, Itzu will attempt to bind the enemy with wires and kunai, then with Sasori's chakra, the explosives will fall around the bound targets, and proceed to detonate. The resulting explosion could easily kill several kages, thus, Sasori will primarily use this as a last resort.

J U N P A K U - K I S A K I // Wind+ Water (ice)

Tsubame Fubuki -- Swallow Snowstorm
Range: Close (~0-5M), Mid (~5-10M), Far(~10-20M)
Type; Attack/Diversionary
Note: Sasori + Kisaki
Effect: Using her natural Wind Chakra, and the liquid nitrogen/water solute canister, Sasori will replicate Yukigakure's Ice Swallow Snowstorm jutsu. The result casts numerous small flachette's from Junpaku's mouth, which then expand into full-scale swallows. The flock will continue to assault the ninja in diving, relentless attacks using razor-sharp wings. These are destroyed with heat.

Fubuki Senbon -- Snowstorm Senbon
Type; Attack/Diversionary
Effect: Using her natural Wind Chakra, and the liquid nitrogen/water solute canister, Sasori will have her loose numerous long senbon from her mouth, forzen into sharp icicles. The senbon are still wickedly sharp and can pierce clothing and conventional shields.

Kirigakure no Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Effect: Focusing wind chakra and water at a point above freezing, Junpaku will release a thick screen of fog across the field, dropping vision dramatically.

One Horned White Whale
Range: 10-45m
Effect: Forming the required handseal Sasori will command Junpaku to sink her chakra into the surrounding available water. With a 2 second delay Sasori can throw off his enemy's as a huge Narwhal made entirely of flash-frozen water explodes into the air and smashes down on jutsu, weapons and possibly enemys

Pressure Cannon
Range: 0-15m
Effect: Gathering chakra in her mouth, Kisaki will expel a powerful jet of chilling water at the enemy, the exact opposite of Goukakyuu no Jutsu. The water on impact is significantly jarring, can break or fracture bones or quite possibly when focused: snap shields.

Hyouton Mouko -- Destruction Dragon, Fierce Tiger
Type: Attack
Effect:
Hyouton • Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Hyourou no Jutsu -- Ice Prison Technique
Range: (~0-10M)
Type: Attack, Defense
Effect:
Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sasori. After forming the needed handseals, Sasori will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at his foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around his target and imprison them. He can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

R E V EN - G O U// Earth

Name: Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Range: Close up to 5m
Jutsu Type: Nin
Elemental Affinity: Earth...
Clan: none

Description: Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Sadoru Gaeshi -Iron Overturn
Range: 5-10m
Type: Defensive Ninjutsu
Elemental: Earth

Description: A heightened version of Doru Gaeshi. Using chakra to compact the earth into a very dense slab, Sasori will manipulate the puppet to raise the wall into a curving structure. Because of the soil's natural moisture content it can withstand a katon jutsu on the initial impact however it will then need to be fortified further with earth dredged up from below to withstand another. The wall is capable of withstanding or muffling an explposion and high-impact weapons or attacks, but once the moisture is sapped it's defense drops to a C-Rank.

Name: Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
Range: Close to Mid
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Earth

Description: Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Reven is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his hands against the dome he is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time Reven will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from Reven, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

Sulfuric Mist
Range: 5-10m
Elemental Affinity: earth
Description: Activating the sulfuric acid sealed within the canister, Sasori will release the minerals in his chest or use the earth and exhale a highly acidic mist. Sulfuric Acid on its own can eat through skin and clothing, pretty much killing aquatic and plant life by disolving sulfur or pyrite. The mist is ejected through the mouth, and creates a harsh stinging, burning sensation across the target's body.

Name: Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Close to Long

Description: Doton • Iwa Yado Kuzushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Name: Revens Body Hardening (Unnamed)
Range: Close

Description: Using the Earth elemental within his body, Reven can harden his body using this unnamed technique. After using the Snake Earth Elemental hand seal, Reven's body will darken. While in this hardened state, he can withstand incoming attacks. In this form he can also dish out powerful Taijutsu strikes.

Name: Onyx Spike
Range: Close to med

Description: Using a gemstone, Reven's gemstones and mineral cansiter can be manipulated or injected into the earth. When injected, Sasori will form the necessary handseals integrating them into the surrounding rock and lash out violently with various spikes and needles made of Onyx.

Acid Mine Execution
Range: 5-25m
Jutsu Type: Offensive
Elemental: Earth

Description: Using the surrounding earth, Sasori will force Reven to expel the sulfuric Acid. Once the acid is in the air, the chains will lash out and grapple his enemies, while simoltaneously using Stone Lodging Destruction. As the earth entombs them the sulfuric acid expands into it and begins to melt the buried alive. Further chakra can manipulate the earth into spikes, utterly killing them
Back to top Go down
Reawakenedsasori
Admin
Reawakenedsasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.   jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:51 am

----------------MOSTLY USED PUPPETS---------------------

Puppets:

۞Hiruko - This is Sasori's old favourite of his puppets. Hiruko is a full body puppet and Sasori resides in it. The pupper has a giant face shape on the back of it with a scorpion tail coming out of the mouth, to go with Sasori's name which means Scorpion. His left arm is a giant club which when de-attached can shoot out poisonous needles. Finally, the head can de-attach and shoot poison needles.

۞Karasu - Karasu is one of the first puppets Sasori ever made. the puppet has many hidden traps, like Posionous mist, Posion needles, hidden blades and many others.

۞Kuroari - Another one of Sasori's first puppets. Kuroari is used to capture its opponent by opening up its chest and catching the enemy. Its arms also contain blades to attack the enemy.

۞Sandaime Kazekage - This puppet is made from a human body, but not just any human body. This is made from the most powerful Kage in the Sand's history: The Sandaime Kazekage. Years ago, he went missing and was never found; but in that time Sasori has turned him into a puppet.

۞Hashirama Senju - A puppet made from one of the greatest shinobis ever.Hashirama Senju was very first hokage of konoha.Sasori would use his wood-style kekkei genkai to encarnate more puppets whenever in need.Sasori gains advantages with this puppet when fighting at a forest or at a humid temperature.After turning this Shinobi into a puppet,sasori made very much use of it's skills which now enables him to prepare puppets whenever he craves for them

۞Tobirama Senju - In the shinobi world the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection jutsu can be used to revive the dead.And sasori along with the help of his partner orochimaru did the unthinkable by reviving The Second Fire Shadow.With this new addition to his puppetry,sasori would use this puppet for vast purposes and it would provide a great help on fighting at wet or rainy terrains.The puppet's body is modified with circutry limbs and metal alloys but it's appearence is all the same from when it was still a shinobi

۞Hiruzen Sarutobi - Also known as the third hokage is one of sasori's useful puppets. First he removed the entrails with fire-chakra, incinerating them to mere ash. After he has washed the corpse clean he'll drain the blood from every capillary in its body with medical ninjutsu. Then, by slicing open the joints and chest cavities he'll implant machinery while working on the flesh, strengthening it significantly. After inserting traps and weapons, the muscles and tendons are replaced with elastic, igh-strength rubber coils, the bone replaced by a mix of metal. He'll then perform an embalming technique to preserve it from rotting away, allowing it to keep its human form. Sarutobi's Fire-type chakra nature becomes useful to sasori when fighting at dry terrains or near volcanic regions and sarutobi's taijutsu allows sasori to carry out any execution flawlessly

۞Insectoid[Scorpion]- A massive beast plated in varying shades of grey, black and dark brown creating a fortified carapace across the scorpion's body. A pair of massive pincers extend from its shoulders, accompanied by a smaller pair. Its tail is equally large, proportionate to its body and tipped with a vicious sword-like stinger and lined with needle-like barbs. The stinger secrets a poison akin to that which Sasori uses for his weapons, although higher in concentration making it far more lethal. A quadrupal set of crimson eyes glare out at the world, set above a network of buzzsaw-like mandibles meant for shredding prey. At the center of its back, is a long complex circular set of seals tattooed into the scorpion. At each end of the calligraphy line a heart canister similar to Sasori's own is embedded in the flesh. Each heart beats strong to the will of the scorpion and the beast commands the echoes of chakra they once presided over. Placed on its body like graffiti, numerous tags are permanently engraved, etched with kanji. Fragments of ancient, massive rusted chains still dangle from its spear-like legs. At the center of its head, a large Suna hourglass is tattooed. Similar markings adorn its rarely-exposed belly, and a long chain of red kanji scale up the length of its tail. Seikan will only speak when necessary, and seems to be on relatively good terms with Sasori, primarily for his offer of shinobi hearts with each Hitokugutsu added to his collection. The voice expels from the jaws as a cold baritone, laced with crushed glass and gravel; Its throat ravaged by the techniques of various villages.

۞Sasori Puppet - Sasori has gained a sort of immortality by turning his own body into a puppet. It's most dangerous features are its flamethrowing ability using fire scrolls and a coiled harpoon Sasori stores in his hollowed out abdomen. The only human remenant is Sasori's heart, it is stored in a special vessel to allow him to not only use chakra in a puppet body, but also created hundreds of chakra threads simultaneously.He has a stack of scrolls on his back that he uses to do some of his jutsu. He has the same red hair. His Life container is now visible and he has blades on his back. They come out and are used on the sides of him. His stomach is now open and has a coil that seems to be able to have the ability to move him around. It is also drenched in poison. He has the ability to reattach himself after he is broken.

۞Hotaru - Unusual for a puppet, Hotaru has light hair. It is short with backwards spikes. He has the Byakugan and his nose is broad and well-defined. He wears the standard Konoha uniform and flack jacket and he wears his forehead protector.Sasori's puppet Hotaru is the posessor of the byakugan.By using it sasori would channel his chakra throughtout the puppet and will be able to detect the opponent's chakra flow and Tenketsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.   jutsu - Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sasori's Jutsu Arsenal and Puppets.
Page 1 of 1