ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
Evil☆Star's Jutsu I_vote_lcapEvil☆Star's Jutsu I_voting_barEvil☆Star's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
Evil☆Star's Jutsu I_vote_lcapEvil☆Star's Jutsu I_voting_barEvil☆Star's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
kisame jutsu Deidara jutsus Sasori zetsu

Evil☆Star's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvilStarEyes

EvilStarEyes

Evil☆Star's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Evil☆Star's Jutsu   Evil☆Star's Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am

Longevity

Jutsu Rank: None.
Jutsu Type: None.
Jutsu Chakra Nature: None.
Jutsu Users: Witches.
Jutsu Description:Witches, at least the powerful ones, appear to have incredibly long life spans.

Flight

Jutsu Type: None.
Jutsu Users: Witches.
Jutsu Description: Most, if not all, witches have the ability to fly. This done by simply floating in the air, or flying on a broomstick.

Distortion

Jutsu Type: Magic.
Jutsu Chakra Nature: Space.
Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star.
Jutsu Description: By releasing the eyepatch that covers his "Demon Eye", the "Demon Eye" has an effect on the area around himself, which causes this to become distorted, or messed up.

Certain Kill: Evil☆Star Big Wave

Jutsu Rank: C
Jutsu Type: Nin-Taijutsu
Jutsu Chakra Nature: Lightning
Jutsu Description: The move requires Evil Star to use a fighting style similar to Soul Menace. Initially it starts with an elbow strike to stun the enemy, then a powerful punch which sends a large amount of soul energy through the opponent's body.

Madness Release

Jutsu Chakra Nature: Madness
Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Black☆Star, Death The Kid
Jutsu Description: A technique characterized by the selective integration and application of a finite and limited quantity of the dangerous condition of madness into a person's respective soul, altering the quality of the wavelengths ordinarily emitted to contain instead the intended and permitted amount of insanity in addition. Undertaking this perilous process allows the user to manipulate the advantageous power-inducing attribute displayed by madness itself, granting them access to higher levels of physical prowess and their typical abilities, which is demonstrated by an immediate and appropriate change in the user's appearance.However, this technique does not come without risk, as the capability poses the significant potential of resulting in the individual becoming consumed by the very emotion they desire to exploit, losing themselves in the depths of madness and committing atrocities they would never normally consider.

Trap☆Star

Jutsu Type: Trap.
Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Black☆Star.
Jutsu Description: By placing the Manriki in a star shape on the ground anything that enters the area will by instantly sensed by Evil Star and bound in the chains before they can escape. His ability to sense an opponent even extends to the area directly below the star, by using His own ears to hear their "soul's frequency." It also appears that the technique is indiscriminate once activated, capturing anyone who is present in the area other than Evil Star.

Shield☆Star

Jutsu Type: Shield.
Jutsu Chakra Nature: Light.
Jutsu Description: Evil Star creates a shield in the shape of a golden star for defense.

Soul Menace

Jutsu Rank: B
Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Black☆Star, Stein.
Jutsu Description: The technique is a form of self resonance which is only known to be usable by Stein, Black Star, and Evil Star. By resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them. This can cause strong direct and internal damage, it is even capable of damaging someone who is being protected by black blood.

Successive Palm Soul Menace - Three Extremes "Wèi" "Wú" "Shǔ"

Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Stein.
Jutsu Description: A variation of the Soul Menace technique, that instead rapidly hits an opponent three times in succession, using the same fist. The attack inflicts enough internal damage to cause the target to bleed from the mouth.

Two Palm Soul Menace - Twin Spears

Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Stein.
Jutsu Description: This is a variation of the attack Soul Menace that instead makes use of both hands, rather than just one. The attack works using the same principle as its one handed version; that by resonating with one's own soul, the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them, causing strong direct and internal damage. However, due to the inclusion of an extra hand, the attack's power is greatly amplified and able to incapacitate even strong opponents.

Shadow☆Star

Jutsu Rank: A
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Chakra Nature: Shadow.
Jutsu Description: Evil Star is able to manipulate and possess his own shadow, in order to form it into a whip-like entity. This is subsequently used to repeatedly attack the enemy, with the intention of landing multiple crushing blows, that are also capable of slicing the opponent apart.

Shadow☆Star: First Form - Chain of Blackness

Jutsu Description: While using Shadow☆Star, Evil Star transmutes the sword into a wider sickle-like blade with a long black chain attached to the hilt. This results in not limiting the sword to solely its normal functioning but also allows it to be swung like a blade-whip. Using this technique, not only does Evil Star gain greater speed and strength, he also gains a vastly wider attack range due both to the chain of the blade and its longer sickle-like shape.

Shadow☆Star: Second Form - Leaf of the Moonlit Night

Jutsu Description: While currently using Shadow☆ Star, Evil Star transmutes the sword into a large, four-pointed shuriken, constructed from four ornately-patterned blades extending outwards from a wide circular ring acting as the weapons center. This means that it retains its capabilities to be thrown with considerable force at a target, using the high speed of the rotations and sharp blades to easily slice through the majority of objects. However, the true potential of this ability lies in the significance of he large hole present within the ring.

Shadow☆Star: Third Form - Severed Shadow

Jutsu Description: While using Shadow☆Star, Evil Star transmutes the sword into a large kunai-style dagger. Using this technique, Evil Star moves with the speed of shadow creating clone-like afterimages. Unlike regular afterimages, these images still contain mass, allowing Evil Star to pull off numerous blows to his opponent from all angles. This mass also provides a limited amount of resistance when the afterimage is cut, which can decieve an opponent into believing that they have struck the original.

Shadow☆Star: Fourth Form - Branched Darkness

Jutsu Description: While using Shadow☆Star, Evil Star takes control of one of his afterimages made with Shadow Star: Third Form - Severed Shadow. During the conduction of Branched Darkness the specific possessed image not only adopts Evil Star's appearance but due to the constant receival of wavelengths from Evil Star, it also has full mass that allows it to attack and move in a similar manner to Evil Star himself, making the illusion far more convincing and effective than the techniques father, Black Star.

Shadow☆Star: Zeroth Form - Masamune

Jutsu Rank: S
Jutsu Description: Shadows wrap around Evil Star as a scarf. According to Black Star the blade itself is heavier then that of a normal katana, but Evil Star has been shown to manipulate his soul resonance rate to make it lighter. The scarf is able to solidify at will, meaning it is capable of cutting an opponent or even acting like another limb. This form of Katana can be seen as Evil Star's strongest weapon form.

Evil Star ☆ Zeroth Form "Masamune" Initiation Technique - Infinity

Jutsu Description: Through the refined manipulation of the large black scarf, associated with the Shadow☆Star: Zeroth Form - Masamune, and the enhanced control conferred by the selective addition of Madness, Evil Star is capable of generating a significant number of hardened swords, composed from the same black shadow-like substance. The violent manner in which these respective blades are initially launched and the relevant sharpness of their construction, means that they are able to pierce most materials with relative ease in order to inflict a moderate amount of damage, with even the enormous bulk and toughened hide of Noah's Cyclops seemingly providing little resistance against these acute spikes.

Spatial Magic: Independent Cube

Jutsu Chakra Nature: Magic.
Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Free.
Jutsu Description: Using the magic contained in his right Demon Eye, Evil Star creates a magic cube that will isolate whatever is inside in an entirely seperate dimension.The creation of the ability is a lengthy and complex process, however, once established no known power is capable of escape until the full duration is complete.Evil Star begins the technique by raising both arms perpendicular to his body, before drawing a large quantity of energy stored in the Demon Eye. This results in not only the expansion of the symbol at the center of his eye but also in the development of a large cube, enveloping his torso, and two smaller cubes, surrounding each of his forearms. Only once this has been preformed and the area confirmed, does the Independent Cube manifest itself, featuring a single keyhole. An apparition of a key subsequently appears and is fixed in place, before it is turned, sealing all those inside.

Spatial Magic: Forwarding Vision

Jutsu Users: Evil☆Star, Free.
Jutsu Description: Using the magic of the Demon Eye, Evil Star creates an illusion that forms an image of himself, creating a perfect replica that can be controlled from large distances away. The image's movements reflect whatever he does. As an illusion, it cannot cause harm or damage to anything and it itself cannot be felt or touched but this often works in Evil Star's favour.

Spatial Creation/Manipulation

Jutsu Description: Evil Star is able to create alternate dimensions through the use of his Demon eye.This Includes things such as Black Holes, because technically a black hole can suck you into its own sort-of "Dimention.".

Meteor

Jutsu Chakra Nature: Star.
Jutsu Description: Evil Star's body is surrounded by Magic, allowing him to move through the air at incredible speeds. Even if someone could detect his trajectory, it is near impossible to catch him. With his speed, Evil Star assaults his opponents with quick but powerful melee attacks.

Grand Chariot

Jutsu Chakra Nature: Star
Jutsu Description: Evil Star summons seven pillars of light from the sky and strikes the enemy with all of them at once. According to Evil Star, this spell's destruction capability rivals a meteor.

Altairis

Jutsu Chakra Nature: Multiple.
Jutsu Description: Evil Star crosses his arms above his head to begin casting the spell. As he prepares to fire the spell, all nearby shadows are drawn towards him. Evil Star then unleashes a black orb with small white lights, similar to the night sky. The orb appears to be incredibly dense, and may hold a tremendous amount of gravity to crush its opponents.

----------WEAPONS-----------

Weapon/Equipment Name: Mugen (Uncanny Sword)
Weapon/Equipment Description: It looks like nothing more than a Black bladed Japanese sword, with a hilt wrapped in black and white plastic-like cloth.
Weapon/Equipment Effect: Although Evil Star is wary in applying the Uncanny Sword mode to himself, as despite having possession of the form, it is still a demon blade and overuse could have the result in the sword devouring his very soul. Only a few limited uses of the form demonstrated just how significant the strain that it places upon his body is, especially on his heart, causing Evil Star to grasp his chest and nearly collapse after only moments of use.

This detrimental effect was later revealed to have stemmed from a further presence residing inside Mugen, created after stealing the sword from the Nakatsukasa clan, which Evil Star was unable to effectively respond to. This deer-like entity with prominent antlers and zebra-like stripes, lied deep within its own dimension and when confronted, adopted a very serious attitude, questioning Evil Star with "what do you want...kid", before revealing that Evil Star's dream had made him take the form of an ogre.

Weapon/Equipment Name: Paw.
Weapon/Equipment Description: A thick bladed sword, that is able to split into four blades
Weapon/Equipment Effect: No effect except for killing.

Weapon/Equipment Name: Kusarigama
Weapon/Equipment Description: A traditional Japanese weapon (the Japanese equivalent of a sickle).
Weapon/Equipment Effect: Swiftness.

Weapon/Equipment Name: Manriki, or Manrikigusari
Weapon/Equipment Description: A hand held weapon used in feudal Japan consisting of a length of chain (kusari) with a weight (fundo) connected to each end of the chain. Various sizes and shapes of chain and weight were used as there was no set rule on the construction of these weapons. Other popular names are manrikigusari meaning ten thousand power chain or just manriki.
Weapon/Equipment Effect: It is able to move on its own, due to Soul Infusion.
Back to top Go down

Evil☆Star's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1