ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
Kisame's Jutsus I_vote_lcapKisame's Jutsus I_voting_barKisame's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
Kisame's Jutsus I_vote_lcapKisame's Jutsus I_voting_barKisame's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
kisame jutsus Sasori zetsu jutsu Deidara

Kisame's Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reawakenedkisame

reawakenedkisame

Kisame's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Kisame's Jutsus   Kisame's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am

Name: Water Prison Jutsu
Classification: Ninjustu
Type: Water Style
Hand Signs: Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out
Users: Zabuza Momochi and Kisame Hoshigaki
Description of Technique: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water. Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his tenketsu simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison. It can also be stored in scrolls as traps.

Name: Summoning Jutsu
Classification: Ninjutsu
Hand Signs: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram
Users: Minato Namikaze (Toads), Kakashi Hatake (Ninken), Might Guy (Ningame), Orochimaru (Snakes), Jiraiya (Toads), Naruto Uzumaki (Toads), Hiruzen Sarutobi (Monkey King: Enma), Tsunade (Slugs), Kidōmaru (Kyodaigumo), Tayuya (Doki),Temari (Kamatari), Kabuto Yakushi (Snakes), Anko Mitarashi (Snakes), Sasuke Uchiha (Hawks, Snakes), Hanzō (Ibuse), Nagato (Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Konan, Six Paths of Pain), Shima, Danzō Shimura (Baku), Madara Uchiha (Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Demonic Statue of the Outer Path), Kisame Hoshigaki (Shark), Motoi (Owl), Suzumebachi (Bees), Amachi (Umibōzu), Ruiga (Piranha School, Shark), Gennō (Giant Ninja Bird), Tonbee (Bats), and Kandachi (Conch King)

Name: Water Clone Jutsu
Type: Water
Hand Signs: Tiger
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki, Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Yoroi Akadō, Kakuzu, Misumi Tsurugi, Kajika, Mubi, and Oboro
Description: The Water Clone Jutsu is similar to the Shadow Clone Jutsu except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Hand Signs: Non required
Users: Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Raiga Kurosuki, and Kisame Hoshigaki
Description: This displacement jutsu is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Name: Water Style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu
Hand Signs: Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Shadow Clone hand seal → Dragon → Ram
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki and Kakashi Hatake
Description: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark, and thrusts their hand forward sending it towards the opponent. The shark moves at high-speeds and creates a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed.

Name: Water Style: Five Hungry Sharks Jutsu
Hand Signs: Put both hand palms together then slam one hand on the water's surface
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Name: Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave
Hand Signs: Snake
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki and Nagato
Description: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu. In the anime, Nagato performed this using Deva Path by punching the ground with water gushing out instead of spitting it out of his mouth.

Name: Water Style: Super Shark Bomb
Hand Signs: Clap → Shadow Clone hand seal
Description: A stronger version of the Water Style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu. The user creates a gigantic shark out of water, and thrusts both hands forward, sending it to attack the opponent. This technique differs from the original in that it is able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn, use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.

Name: Water Style: Five Hungry Sharks
Hand Signs: Put both hand palms together then slam one hand on the water's surface
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Earth
Hand Signs: none
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki Kakashi Hatake and Hiruzen Sarutobi
Description: This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Hand Signs: Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird
Users: Zabuza Momochi Kakashi Hatake Hoki and Kisame Hoshingaki
Description: This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

Water Release: Water Transportation Technique
Classifications: Ninjutsu
Description: Kisame uses this technique with caution as it requires chakra control a bit beyond Kisame's level yet he shows signs of being able to use it in succession without much trouble unless he over uses this move. It effectly splits his molecules through this jutsu he is capable of moving at extreme speeds beyond that of what even Madara Uchiha is capable of keeping up with yet due to the speed some say it's a space/time ninjutsu when it isn't. There is no hand seal for this ninjutsu. The fact is he can not use this without a water source be it water in the air or a lake of water this allows him to dodge point blank attacks of enormous size with ease. He however can't over use this without being to tired and collapsing unless he rest and regains stamina.
Back to top Go down

Kisame's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1