ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
Zetsu's Jutsus I_vote_lcapZetsu's Jutsus I_voting_barZetsu's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
kisame jutsus zetsu Sasori jutsu Deidara

Zetsu's Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZetsuK

ZetsuK

Zetsu's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Zetsu's Jutsus   Zetsu's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Kagerou (Mayfly)

- Jutsu Rank: Has no actual Rank, but if it had, it would be S.
- Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
- Jutsu Chakra Nature: None
- Jutsu Users: Zetsu
- Jutsu Description: This technique allows Zetsu to merge his matter with the ground or flora, becoming in cases the land itself. By doing this, he can travel large distances in less than a second (However, it's not as fast as Time-Space techniques). Zetsu's chakra precense is erased through this ability, making his near impossible to find (He could escape from Karin's Mind Eye jutsu for example)

----------------

Narikawari no Jutsu (Change technique)

- Jutsu Rank: Doesn't Have.
- Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu.
- Jutsu Chakra Nature: None.
- Jutsu Users: Zetsu.
- Jutsu Description: This jutsu allows Zetsu to make an extremely detailed transformation of any one right down to their chakra (meaning he needs to make contact with the person that he's going to copy first, in order to absorb at least a little of his/her chakra). The transofrmation is so perfect that even the chakra is copied from the victim. Notice that Zetsu can use the copied person's abilities even though he wont be as strong as the original, thats why this technique is morstly used to make a decoy.

-----------------

Houshi no Jutsu (Spore technique)

- Jutsu Rank: Doesn't have. Would be Rank S if it did.
- Jutsu Description: After dispersing his spores in the air (something that he can do at anytime he wants), Zetsu can create clones which feed off the chakra of the hosts to grow. These spore clones will start growing whenever Zetsu desires, meaning there could be a time lapse before the activation. When the clones have finished gathering enough chakra, they can leave the host and transfer the stolen chakra to another ninja they touch, as well as being able to keep it for themselves in order to use Narikawari no Jutsu. The technique is so skillful, that even Kage level ninja do not realize they've been infected until the spore clone starts its growth. A ninja of sufficient skill can remove the spore clones before they fully remove their chakra.

------------------

Parasite Clon (Has no actual Japanese name)

- Jutsu Rank: Doesn't have.
- Jutsu Description: This jutsu allows Zetsu to make fast copies of his white half probably out of his spores. Differently to Houshi no Jutsu, this clones can be used to attack, copy other ninjas (physical contact recquired) or defend the real Zetsu. It's unknown if black Zetsu can make clones of himself as well as white Zetsu.

------------------

Zetsu's Communication Technique (It has no Japanese name either)

- Jutsu Rank: Doesn't have.
- Jutsu Description: This technique allows each half of Zetsu to communicate with each other when separated. By merging part of themselves with the ground (in the form of roots) Zetsu can send "messages" to one another through the ground's root-system.
Back to top Go down

Zetsu's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1