jutsu torrent +systems Deidara Sasori +mocha imagineer patti

Share | 

Akatsuki Currency..??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reawakenedsasori
Admin

PostSubject: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Even the akatsuki runs on money.. e_e should it be in dollars or xen..I'll leave it to Kakuzu to Decide.. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akatsukisrevived.forumotion.com
KakuzuLoanShark

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 am

Why thank you for leaving it up to me, hell knows what would happen if you'd leave it up to any one else. Either way, moneys money, Yen or Dollars.
Though I must say, Yen's much better.. Dollars are worth shit now-a-days, makes me ashamed that I use them..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chatango.com/fpix?kakuzuloanshark
reawakenedkisame

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

KakuzuLoanShark wrote:
Why thank you for leaving it up to me, hell knows what would happen if you'd leave it up to any one else. Either way, moneys money, Yen or Dollars.
Though I must say, Yen's much better.. Dollars are worth shit now-a-days, makes me ashamed that I use them..

Though that is true the Yen is worth quite a bit less then the dollar, but I would agree with Yen because unlike the dollar the Yen's worth is stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reawakenedsasori
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm

reawakenedkisame wrote:

Though that is true the Yen is worth quite a bit less then the dollar, but I would agree with Yen because unlike the dollar the Yen's worth is stable.

Okay now that is settled, The akatsuki should have a Limited amount of Wealth.Like an akatsuki bank or something like that and the more the members complete tasks the richer the akatsuki gets..or something like that.. e.e So like what kind of income should we have or what source? XD

My suggestion would be to start off with ¥ 10,000,000,000,000 >_> since the akatsuki is a huge organization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akatsukisrevived.forumotion.com
KakuzuLoanShark

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Well you see, I already went over this with Pein. I have a safe, a secret safe in my room (how much secret can you get) Its got filled to the ceiling with Yen. And Kisame, the dollars actually loosing its value, Pretty soon America will be one of the worst countries to live in financially.

Makes me sad really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chatango.com/fpix?kakuzuloanshark
reawakenedkisame

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Thu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

KakuzuLoanShark wrote:
Well you see, I already went over this with Pein. I have a safe, a secret safe in my room (how much secret can you get) Its got filled to the ceiling with Yen. And Kisame, the dollars actually loosing its value, Pretty soon America will be one of the worst countries to live in financially.

Makes me sad really.

True the American dollar is losing value but for now it's higher then the yen and the yen is stable, and what I mean by stable is neither decreasing or increasing the Yen is staying the same but the American dollar is losing value which makes it unstable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Fri May 27, 2011 1:08 am

Without Further adue(or however you spell it), I'll see what I can offer with this.

The idea for this, depending on the basis of whether or not you are taking it straight from the series or taking the idea from it and following your own will affect the thing accordingly:

1) If you are following the Series to a great degree, then the Idea of Kakuzu having a large amount of money wouldn't be too far fetched. Though it is to say that the organization did make it's foundation by doing random jobs here and there. Through whatever means it might be though, is rather unspecified. The assumed things that were taken on were assassinations, full blown fights on a large scale, though not war intended. Mercenaries, spying, infiltration and sabotage... Whatever can be thought of would be the thing.

To be specific, the source of income would not be exactly a steady one on a certain area, but rather employers and people in a political stand. It is without saying that since it is such a large organization, that regardless of how much money would said to have, regardless of the ridiculous amount, there is still the problems that would ensue shortly from there on that I'm sure everyone would be aware of.

Weapons, food, water, supplies, locations, buildings to be bought, people to pay, plans to run and so forth. Through a large organization, as well as network that Akatsuki had due to sealing the memories of the lower member's and sending them to work for nations, it caused quite the easy information gathering throughout the area if necessary.

2) If you didn't follow the organization from the planned course, then I have a few course of actions that could be recommended by me to follow, though not trying to force you to do as such.

Mix these as you wish or do different.

A) Keep the ideas that were had for the organization in the original since that is a good manner of gaining money and run a hand in something like a black market sort of situation. You are going to be killing people... Why not make a further profit off selling their bodies and so forth?

B) Possibly steal from Caravans... Village armories? Villages themselves or something along the lines?... Basically Robin Hood but without the poor.

C) Create a organization that's a front for the actual organization or something to help sustain it. Such as farming for example... Might be stupid... But regardless of how it thought to be... People need to eat.

The over all point that is made is this: Regardless of how much money you may think is plenty, it can easily go out the window if the organization decides to get busy, more than what one man could have in a huge vault, filled to the brim. Not to underestimate the Akatsuki members, series wise or other wise... It requires more money than what one person can make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reawakenedkisame

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Sun May 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I'd have to agree with night on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reawakenedsasori
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am

AGREED . .

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Currency..??   

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Currency..??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReawakenedAkatsukis :: Introduction :: Discussion Board-