ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_vote_lcapHow to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_voting_barHow to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_vote_lcapHow to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_voting_barHow to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] I_vote_rcap 
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
jutsus kisame Sasori Deidara jutsu zetsu

How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reawakenedsasori
Admin
Reawakenedsasori

How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Empty
PostSubject: How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read]   How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read] Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 am

----------JUTSU TEMPLATE-----------[manditory, can be modified as well]

Jutsu Rank: (The rank of the technique, D-S)
Jutsu Type: (Is your jutsu a ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, so forth?)
Jutsu Chakra Nature: (Mainly applies to ninjutsu. Is your technique a fire, water, lightning, earth, etc. jutsu.)
Jutsu Users: (Who all is using this technique?)
Jutsu Description: (Describe what your jutsu does.)

----------CURSED TEMPLATE-----------[optional]

Cursed Seal Name: (The name of your cursed seal.)
Cursed Seal Description: (What does your cursed seal look like in all three states.)
Cursed Seal Effect: (What effect does the cursed seal have on your character, include a distraction as well.)

----------WEAPONS TEMPLATE-----------[optional]

Weapon/Equipment Name: (The name of your weapon/equipment.)
Weapon/Equipment Description: (What does your equipment or weapon look like?)
Weapon/Equipment Effect: (What is the effect that your weapon or equipment have in battle.)
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukisrevived.forumotion.com

How to Post Jutsus, seals and weapons - - [Must Read]
Page 1 of 1