ReawakenedAkatsukis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing a Grey Dawn Over Funeral Winds

HomeC-BOXSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Reawakenedsasori
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_vote_lcapDeidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_voting_barDeidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
reawakenedkisame
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_vote_lcapDeidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_voting_barDeidara - Deidara's Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
KakuzuLoanShark
reawakenednagato
Night
Deidarakitsu
ZetsuK
EvilStarEyes
reawakenedobito
Latest topics
» the recreation of the akatsuki
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am by reawakenedobito

» Costum Character: Gaia
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by reawakenedkisame

» Deidara's Jutsus
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm by Deidarakitsu

» Evil☆Star's Jutsu
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am by EvilStarEyes

» Jutsu Introduction --♣
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation simple [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Character Creation [ ninja character template] [[Optional Guide]]
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Akatsuki Currency..??
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 am by Reawakenedsasori

» Pieces of Writing
Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am by Night

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Keywords
Deidara zetsu jutsus Sasori kisame jutsu

Deidara's Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidarakitsu

Deidarakitsu

Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Deidara's Jutsus   Deidara - Deidara's Jutsus Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Name: Baton • Explosion Activation
Range: (0m ~ 20m)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Explosion

Description: After Deidara's fight with Sasuke, he realized he needed a way to re-activate his creations if they were ever hit with a dose of electricity. This Jutsu was made just for that. After performing a single hand seal, Deidara will point his index finger out, a small orb of Chakra will shoot forward. Upon instant contact with one of Deidara's Clay Creations, it will explode to it's intended amount.

Name: Doton • Clay Dive
Range: -
Elemental Affinity: Earth

Description: After performing several hand seals, Deidara will be able to move through clay-like substances, including his clay creations. Such as his Carrier Birds, Dragon, or any other large clay creature. This tecnique was shown against his fight with Sasuke. He mostly uses it now for defense or to hide.

Name: Exploding Clay • Exploding Orbs - C1
Range: Distance - (0m ~ 8m) Explosion - (0m ~ 0.5m)
Elemental Affinity: Earth - Explosion

Description: Deidara will place a small amount of clay into the mouth on his hand. It will create around five small clay orbs, each with the power to create small explosions. They float above the tips of his fingers and he can then shoot them forward upon will.

Name: Doton • C1 Mines
Range: Explosion - (0m ~ 2m)

Description: After placing clay in the mouth on his hand, Deidara will create several small clay 'plates'. Then, using Earth Chakra, Deidara will stick his hand into the ground, placing the mine up to a foot under the earth's surface. If anything comes within two meters of the mine, it'll explode.

Name: Exploding Clay • C1
Range: Explosion - (0m ~ 3m)

Description: Deidara has various types of 'clay animals' which can serve the function of searching out an enemy and getting near enough to it for him to release the explosive seal and cause detonation. C1, being one of Deidara's explosive chakra types, is used in most of Deidara's smaller art pieces including spiders, centipedes, birds, frogs, etc.

Back to top Go down
http://Deidarakitsu.chatango.com

Deidara's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1